Reporting to the Guest Relation Manager in India, the Guest Relation Executive will be
responsible to manage relationships between the restaurant and the customers. This role
requires to service on the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest
and the Restaurant. As Guest Relation Team member, you direct the first impressions of our VIP
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
• Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while checkout.
Handling guest feedbacks and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to patrons. • Record client bookings for tables and ensure that tables are set before client’s arrival. • Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners. • Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure Restaurant staff are fully
briefed on their requirements. • Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within
the restaurant and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when
appropriate. • Manage the front desk by receiving incoming calls, greeting and attending to
• Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions
table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations. • Assist customers with answers to queries, and offer solutions to issues within your
• Collaborate with other restaurant staff and the management to ensure that customer
complaints are properly attended in a timely manner.
|Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Restaurants /Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Guest Relationship Guest Relation Executive Guest Relation Officer Hostess Restaurant Hostess|
|Contact Person||Gurdeep Singh|
|Address||Glomax Mall, S-41, Sector 2, Second Floor, Kharghar|